It’s been about 40 years since the herpes treatment research has begun, but unfortunately each vaccine is unsucssesful and each HSV therapy can only improve herpes symptoms but not the main cause of the virus. It is a well known fact that herpes is really a virus that, as soon as contracted, permanently stays in the nerve skin cells in the your body. It may be in an active state and trigger breakouts and other well-known problems, or it may lay dormant for many years awaiting the time to show up. But it won’t change anything if the herpes virus is in active state or not, since in any case it is infectious and can be transmitted to others through sexual activity or skin pores.
Learn More About Herpes Simplex Virus, Its Symptoms And How It Is Transmitted
Right after becoming infected with herpes simplex virus many people discover soon enough there is no FDA recognized cure for herpes. Doctors usually recommend antiviral medicines that sometimes can shorten https://www.facebook.com flare-ups and decrease the number of outbreaks every year. Then again those medication are not a cure for herpes virus and have severe side effects.
– Antiviral drug treatments can cause negative effects and gradually destroy immune system.
– Antiviral drugs decrease the chance of infecting others with herpes simplex virus, but they don’t eliminate that risk.
– Most prescription drugs needs to be used each day which may be expensive.
So is there a way to fight herpes simplex virus?
Recent study shows that immune system can restrain herpes virus so it will not produce any kind of discomfort and there won’t be unpleasant outbursts. Healthy and balanced diet and lifestyle is an important for herpes sufferers since it is the easiest way to improve immune system and increase overall well being. Health professionals advise doing the following things so that you can beat herpes virus:
– Give up smoking cigarettes
– Give up drinking alcohol
– Increase more raw vegetables and fruits to your diet plan (keep in mind, that some natural product including nuts, seed products etc. may cause outbursts)
– Avoid having caffeine, energy products and sugary sodas
– Perform anti-parasite cleansing
– Consume alkaline waters with high pH level
– Have enough rest (at least 7-8 hrs each night)
– Control the volume of stress and anxiety
Don’t forget that big changes in lifestyle could cause a pressure to a body and produce severe outbursts.
Recently there has been improvement in herpes cure studies. Dr. Christiane Buehlern (who been inflicted by oral and genital herpes before) and Dr. Ken Languin finished 479 trials and found the right way to use immune system not just as a defensive system to help keep herpes virus in an inactive condition, but to remove herpes simplex virus from your nerve cells by splitting protein IP-47 from them. Doctor. Christiane Buehlern was able to eliminate the herpes simplex virus from her body in only 23 days. Although this unique study has not been publicized in medical journals yet, Dr. Buehlern decided to go public with it to help as maNy people today as is possible. As of now there have been more than 27 thousands of individuals that effectively removed herpes simplex virus from their body systems.